Best Fertility Center In Thailand
The treatment of infertility to assist you in your dream of having a baby is available here in the most efficient and best Fertility center in Thailand.
Here the embryologists and specialists are well equipped with experienced nurses to find out the root cause of your infertility problems. The team consists with the best fertility specialist in Thailand Dr. Isaraporn Thanaratsiriworakul , M.D.
– Maternal-fetal medicine specialist.
– Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: NICU and Neonatologist.
– Nurses with knowledge of the needs for pregnancy, delivery and taking care of your baby after delivery.
For Full Health Checkup Packages Click Here
For pricing please click here:
A baby can bring joy and fulfil your life
Having problem to get pregnant is not a disease. It is a problem for the couples who wish to have a baby. The center is committed to bring smile to those couples who want to start their family. The center is well-equipped with modern fertility technology laboratory maintaining the international standard.
When to see a doctor
Couple who are trying at least for one year but could not get success they should consult with doctors. Doctors will conduct tests for infertility for both. Main causes of infertility:
• Poor sperm quality/low volume of sperm.
• Blocked sperm tube.
• Genetic Diseases.
• Underlying disease.
• Blocked Fallopian tube or a fascia membrane in the pelvic region.
The Fertility Center is ready to provide treatment with fully equipped and different fertility technologies, including
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
This is the first and simple step and least expensive technique. IUI involves placing the father’s sperm into the mother’s uterus while she is ovulating. A sample of semen will be taken. Semen will be processed in the lab to find out the good and healthy sperms from seminal fluid. Those sperms will be placed in the uterus which will bring chances to conceive.
• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
IVF is a breakthrough treatment where female egg is being fertilised by male sperm outside the woman’s body. This method is applied when other methods have failed. This process involves controlling hormones through out the ovulation process of the woman and remove the egg from the ovaries and fertilising it with sperm in sperm fluid. After this the fertilised egg is transferred to the woman’s ovary to get a successful pregnancy.
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
It is a vitro fertilisation procedure. A single sperm is injected directly into an egg using micromanipulation. When the male have an extremely low sperm count or poor sperm movement then this method will is applied.
• Testicular Epididymal Sperm Extraction : (TESE)
Testicular biopsy is surgery to separate sperm in the testicle and then proceed to ICSI. This treatment is use in the case of the man with the blocked sperm tube, born without sperm tube or problem of ejaculation.
Following treatments are provided by the specialists in Fertility Center in Thailand:
• Physical Check-up
• Blood hormone test
• Ultrasound, Hysterosalpingogram
• Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy
• Semen analysis
Diagnosis of Infertility In Women – Fertility Specialist Thailand
• Diagnostic Laparoscopy
Currently, there are many treatments that can determine the cause of infertility in female. Laparoscopy is the one procedure that Reproductive Medicine often uses to diagnose the source of the following symptoms;
- Chronic and acute abdominal pain
- Endometriosis / Ovarian torsion
- Obstructed Fallopian tubes
- Pelvic or reproductive organs
Price List For Fertility Procedures
- IVF/ICSI Package- 225,00 Baht (Can be paid in 3 instalments as per details below 1. Start the program on the second day of Menstrual period (ovarian Stimulation) – 70,000 Baht 2. Package Ovum Pick Up (Under LA) – 100,000 Baht 3. Package Embryo Transfer – 55,000 Baht